My Fab Followers

Friday 11 March 2016

How to be a Wizard from Mo


Just hopping on quickly to share my card using, Mo's How To Be A Wizard, such a great little guy card.
I've coloured him with Promarkers, used a LOTV sentiment, and some Marianne Dies.  It's not often this happens, but I wanted a star shape for the sentiment and then used the waste centre of a really ornate large star die from Marianne (LR0369).  I also used a Marianne die for the star banner (CR1294), and their book die (LR0253) which I stamped with a Kaisercraft script stamp.

I had thought this image would be perfect for my 4 year old, great-nephew, Sam and his recent birthday, but I've been informed that he doesn't like wizards and mum had to put one in the freezers at Sainsburys!  LOL, love him!
That's all from me for now.
Hugs, Juliexx

2 comments:

coops said...

Oh wow so stunning Julie.I love the fabulous image and your colouring is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Amazing coloring skills as always! :)