My Fab Followers

Monday 6 April 2015

A Little Birdie Told Me with Marianne Designs


I couldn't wait to play with some new goodies from Marianne Design so this is the card  I made!  The image is from Mo's Digital Pencil - A Little Birdie Told Me, and I thought it would be perfect for a new home card.  
My papers are a mix of Marianne Papers - Old Press (Catalogue No: PK9120) and Kirsty Allsop.  The  Marianne Dies I've used are as follows, including new April 15 releases:
New Home Sentiment - CR1314
Christmas Village High House - COL1326
Horizon Trees - LR0355
Village Decoration Set 2 -  LR1383 (I've used the large tree and fence) 
We had the most wonderful Easter with lots of family visiting and my two girlies are staying awhile longer, so I'm not sure how much I will be around!  But, thank you for visiting my blog - very much appreciated, believe me!
Hugs, Juliexx

3 comments:

Jacee said...

Lovely design Julie!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Unknown said...

Wow, this is so great, Julie! I LOVE your design here. :)
Have an awesome day...

coops said...

so gorgeous julie.i love the adorable image and your design and details are fabulous :D

xx coops xx