My Fab Followers

Monday 27 October 2014

Sketch N Stash using Lili of the Valley



Monday already again?  At least I don't have that Monday morning feeling anymore!  Hope your day goes quickly for anyone who is at work!  :)
Today, there is a new challenge starting over at Sketch N Stash and this is our sketch below:
I've used one of this year's Christmas release stamps from Lili of the Valley (I love them and have another to share with you tomorrow).  I've coloured him with my Promarkers and then added a load of Chunky White Frantage for my snow!
My papers are from My Mind's Eye which have been in my stash for a couple of years now and they never seem to go down! The felt snowflakes are from stash and the white glittery leaves are my newest item - a Christmas garland that I cut down just to have the leaves as embellies! The sentiment is from a Personal Impressions set.
The details of our fab sponsors and the prize for the fortnight's challenge are below:
sponsor - Stitchy Bears
Prize $10

Do pop on over and play along with us this fortnight - we'd love to see you there!  And if you'd like some inspiration, hop on over here to see the rest of the DT's wonderful makes.
I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Lili of the Valley Challenge - Anything Goes
Christmas Card Challenge - Anything Goes - Must be Christmas
Allsorts Challenge - Christmas

Hugs, Juliexxx



12 comments:

debby4000 said...

What a wonderful card and such adorable image.
luv
Debby

Edith said...

Wow, Julie, this is a masterpiece! Great Details, adorable painting and a stunning arrangement!
Love this!
Edith

Sue said...

A very gorgeous image and cad Julie

Jacee said...

Super card Julie, lovely image and I love all your snowflakes and the snow, smashing!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Debs said...

Awesome card Julie - stunning colouring and fabulous embellies.
Debs xx

~@ngie~ said...

WOWZA... STUNNING!!! I just love everything about it darl :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Lorraine said...

Another stunner, love it
Lorraine x

coops said...

so stunning julie.fantastic details and colouring and i love the gorgeous image ;D

xx coops xx

Tracy said...

Sweet creation. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge. Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mervi said...

Hi Julie
gorgeous card, love the cute image and your fabulous colouring and frantage.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Anne said...

Beautiful card Julie, I love it! Thanks for entering our challenge this month.

Good luck!

Anne xx
Lili of the Valley

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love the distressing and the frantage and all your pretty accents. Great paper choices and super colouring of course! Hugs, Lesley