My Fab Followers

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Make it Feminine at Passion for Promarkers



We have a brand new challenge starting today over at A Passion for Promarkers, with a fab and easy theme chose by the lovely Coops -  Make it Feminine.  I've decorated an MDF Babygro that I bought from Anna-Marie Designs at Ally Pally the other week.  One of my soon-to-be ex-workmates is expecting a baby girl so I thought I'd make her this before I leave.  The wonderfully giggly baby is called Happy (c),funnily enough, by Mo Manning and can be found here, along with other versions.

The girl letters came with the Babygro plaque and I covered it with Shabby Pink Frantage for a bit of sparkle.  I don't colour dark skins nearly enough but am actually quite pleased with how she turned out in the end.  Don't ask me what colours I used as I tried so many, although I know Cinnamon and Cocoa were in the mix!
The fab sentiment is from Lili of the Valley and I think it's just about my most favourite sentiment for baby cards etc. The flowers are mostly from Wild Orchid Crafts, and the bow-edged die is a Marianne die, as are the little shoes.


Our sponsors for this challenge are Bugaboo Stamps and they are giving us an amazing 7 digi stamps to pass onto the winner of this week's challenge.

[bugaboo%2520badge%255B3%255D.jpg]
Don't forget to check out the rest of Team 1's lovely feminine makes here,
Hugs, 
Juliexxx

4 comments:

Jacee said...

How fabulous! this is so gorgeous Julie.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

~@ngie~ said...

absolutely stunning darl & I LOVE the baby image :) hehehe

love n hugz Angie xXx

Whimcees said...

Hello!

This is so cute - I love everything about it! What a great card! Wishing you a happy Sunday!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Grenouille Greetings said...

My oh my but this is a beauty!!! Love all your pretty girlie elements especially the shoes and the oversized bow. Fabulous sentiment and your colouring of this little cutie is superb, girlfriend. Are you now a lady who lunches? Love Lesley