My Fab Followers

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Passion for Promarkers - Rags to Riches


This is my card for the new challenge starting today over at Passion for Promarkers with a great theme of Rags to Riches as chosen by our lovely Shelly - so basically we want to see some recycled elements on your makes!
I've used an image from Mo Manning's set of  3 Baby Fairies, which you can find here  This little cutie is Baby Fairy Sipping.  I took my colours from a Kaiser Kraft Paper Pad called Limelight.  Not my usual colours at all but I love this pad and it was nice to use a different colour scheme for a change.
The leave swirls around the image are  from a Lea'bilities Die and the flower sprig is by Memory Box, Bella,  I think it's called.

And of course, my recycled items are the Mother of Pearl buttons which once were part of really pretty necklace!  I used to be so upset if a nice piece of jewellery broke, but now I find myself thinking, ooh good I can add that to my craft stash!!
Don't forget to check out the wonderful makes from the rest of the DT at PFP here.

1 comment:

Grenouille Greetings said...

LOVE your black white and grey background with this adorable cutie! It was lovely to see you this morning! Love Lesley