My Fab Followers

Saturday 14 December 2013

Basic Grey Challenges Anything Goes - Final Challenge

Yes - very sad to report that this is our last challenge at Basic Grey Challenges.  : (
But we're hoping to go out in style and have an Anything Goes theme, before we go!
I decided to make a tent card, inspired by this fabulous Mo Manning digi stamp, Little Elf Pipa, and as she is swinging on a bauble, I thought I would make it swing in the aperture!  But it doesn't, I hear you cry and that's because I'd run out of my normal Crafter's Pick Tacky glue and had to use a runnier glue that made a mess and stuck my image to the back of the tent so it doesn't swing - that clear?  No- just ignore my babbling!
I've coloured her with my Promarkers and Flexmarkers, then added some glitter for her fur trim and some Aged White Frantage onto the bauble to give it some depth and sparkle!
Love this little sentiment with the image - perfect, don't you think?
This is where it got messy, when I tried to glue down my hand made wreath around the aperture.  I used ribbon, gold string beading, red sequin ribbon and these little rose hip style berries and entwined them round each other to make the wreath. And of course, my yummy BG papers are Jovial 6x6 papers.
Well, I  hope you will help us to go out with a bang and join us in our final challenge.  Thank you to all my fabbie BG teamies who have made being part of this team so wonderful!xx

Our sponsors are again the fabulous Simon Says Stamp, offering their regular prize of $25 dollars to the lucky winner!
Happy Saturday!

4 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is gorgeous, Julie! Love the vibrant colors and great details! The image is adorable and wonderfully colored! Will miss the BG challenge!

Daniele said...

stunning Julie, love the wreath surrounding the image
hugs

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Julie, I like the image and the design.
Kevin xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

WOW! Fabulous make! Perfect colouring! Stunning decoration around the frame. Super sentiment! Hugs, Lesley