My Fab Followers

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Passion for Promarkers Challenge - Give Me a P

It's my turn to choose the challenge theme over at a Passion for Promarkers - and I've chosen Give Me a P!  So use something on your card that begins with P (excluding your Promarkers, of course, although you must use  them or some other colouring medium from the Letraset family).

My Ps are a little harder to spot - they're the Peppermint Tea Bag that old sleepy head here is using as a pillow and the Pencil that he used to write his Chrismas list!  What a gorgeously cute image this is - Not Even a Mouse from Mo's Digital Pencil.
Of course I used my Pro and Flex markers for my colouring, and then a couple of Memory Box dies for the snow flurry border and corner.  The Father Christmas sleigh is Cheery Lyn, ( I think!), the christmas stocking is an mdf one that I covered with paper and added some glitter and the sentiment is from Magnolia. 
Do come on over to PFP to join us with all your P inspired creations!

8 comments:

Hennie Kloppenburg said...

Love the scene and the colouring.
Hennie

Loopylou. said...

awww thats just so cute Julie, I love the little santa and reindeers gong across the top too!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Fantastic card Julie the little mouse is so sweet and I love all the die cuts xx

Cards By MI said...

Such great looking card and sweet image. Love the santa die and fabby use together with the other dies. Great one!
Love n hugs
Marie

coops said...

so gorgeous julie.stunning dies and colours and i love the sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Ella's Design said...

Hi, Julie! Love your sweet card with it's cute image and pretty Christmassy embellishments! Hugs, Lisa x

Grenouille Greetings said...

I think I'm going to have to get me this image. I soooo love it and your have coloured it SUPERBLY. A super pretty card, Julie! Hugs, Lesley

Grenouille Greetings said...

I think I'm going to have to get me this image. I soooo love it and your have coloured it SUPERBLY. A super pretty card, Julie! Hugs, Lesley