My Fab Followers

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Whiff of Joy Brads or Eyelets


Morning bloggers -  time for a new challenge at Whiff of Joy Challenges and a nice easy one for you - we want you to use Brads or Eyelets, of course, remembering to use a Whiff of Joy image. This little lovely is Fall Willow Catching Leaves and she's on special offer at Whiff of Joy at the minute - half price!!!

The tree frame is a gorgeous Memory Box die and the little basket die is a Marianne one.  The grass is actually a  Whiff of Joy die - a fairly recent purchase!! The sentiment is PaperTreyInk.

We're back with Simon Says Stamp sponsoring us this fortnight and a fabulous $25 dollar  credit voucher on offer to spend with them if you're the lucky winner.


 
Ooh I do hope you'll join us as we want to see more of your gorgeous Whiff of Joy makes!  Pop over here if you'd like to see the DT ladies' beautiful creations!!


12 comments:

Sue said...

Stunning card Julie, I love the image, your colouring as always is beautiful and the detailing is wonderful

Hugs Sue

marion said...

Such a lovely card, hugs, marion

Richard Norman said...

Hello Julie

I stumbled across your blog. Always a pleasure seeing another crafter getting pleasure from what they do.

Your cards are more sophisticated than anything I have done.

I sometimes make my own Christmas cards, I make lino cuts and print them on my old hand press.

Im'e a gilder and use gold leaf and imitation gold leaf rather a lot.

Have you thought of gilding onto paper?

It's really quite easy to gild onto paper, there are now modern gold sizes that are simple to use, and there are various ways to create antique and distressed finishes as well., like the crackle glaze and antique glaze.

If you have a moment, pop over to my site, there is quite a lot about gilding onto paper, in particular there is an old bookbinders recipe which you can use to make really authentic looking imitation vellums and parchment papers from ordinary papers.

Good luck to us all.

Richard

Jane said...

Yet another cracker! x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely framing of this cutie. I might just have to buy this (or borrow yours next time)! Love the embellishments too, matey. Thanks for mentioning me in dispatches! Was it a grateful mention or an accusation? Love Lesley

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Julie.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

so stunning julie.i love the image and details and your deisgn is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Lou said...

Hi! really pretty card Julie,love this image and your design is gorgeous too.hugs Lou.xx

Doreen said...

this is stunning Julie. The background die cut from Memory Box looks amazing. So beautifu
Hugs
Doreen xx

Christa said...

Hi Julie , thank you for your kind words on my blog. I wish I had more time to visit all my blogfriends. And since I am in your WOJ-team I haven't visit all my new team-mates yet.... So sorry. But now the holiday is almost finished so I will go and visit all their blogs. Your card for this challenge was great ! Love that stamp .... and beautiful colouring. Love from Holland , Christa.

Pysselbus said...

Such a stunning card Julie! Looks fabulous with the die cut frame and the soft colors!!!
Hugs
Linda

Stacy Morgan said...

Delightful and sweet, your coloring is wonderful.