My Fab Followers

Saturday 21 April 2018

Marianne Design Mixed Media Chickens



My cards today are appearing on the Marianne Inspiration blog here.  I love these new stamps from Marianne as they're like Delft tiles in character - and they're perfect for getting a bit arty and inky with.  However you can use them however you wish and I've made a more rustic on which you can see further down too this post.  There's full instructions of how I made them on the Marianne blog - just follow the link above - and there is a full of Marianne products I used at the bottom of this post.





Chicken Stamp – PB2805
Charm from Ribbon die – CR1436
Feathers Dies – CR1412
Feathers Stencil – PS8004
Giftwrapping dies – COL1441
Chicken Wire Die – CR1401
Stamping Platform

The sun is out in all it's glory today so it's gardening today!

Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great cards, love the background and the chicken mesh behind the image :)
Hugs Kaz xx