My Fab Followers

Sunday 23 July 2017

Mother's Day Card using Twenties Bohemian Lady from Crafts and Me




I knew that as soon as I saw this image on one of my crafty friend's blog, that I would have to use if for a card for my MIL- so up her street.  It's by Emily Luella for Crafts and Me and comes here  as a super detailed grey scale image, so colouring is so easy!!  Thank you Teresa for sending me the image before it was on general release, I love it and really appreciated the gesture.

It really didn't need an awful lot of adornment, so I just used a quite simple design, and some chiffon roses and lace to frame it.  And my MIL loved it back in March for Mother's Day here in the UK.

Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers and lovely trims. hugs Kaz xx