My Fab Followers

Wednesday 21 June 2017

Just Ducky



Another fabulous day today, too hot to be outside really so I spent it in my craft room where it is lovely and cool.  This is Duck Duck from Mo's Digital Pencil - not only do I love the image with this little wide-eyed cutie but just love the little duck right at the edge with his tail poking out of the water! And it has been the perfect weather for messing about on the water.  Oh and the sentiment comes with the image along with another!
I was a very lucky mummy to receive a voucher for Crafts U Love for my recent birthday so I added to my Marianne collection with the Chains, Dots and Hearts strings - full list of Marianne Products below:

Basic Stitched Circle Die Set - CR1360
Chains, Dots and Hearts String Dies - CR1392
Stitched Flowers - CR1428
Ducks - LR0410

I coloured Duck Duck without knowing what papers I would use but these from  a My Mind's Eye set  called Sunny couldn't have been more perfect.
Looking forward to a few days in London from Friday - can't wait to see Emily and more family and friends- leaving Nick here to hold the fort!

Hugs, Juliexx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Really love the colours on this card, the image is so cute and the papers are lush. Love the stitched flowers too.
Hugs, Kaz xx

Mia said...

So funny! And so lovely card!

Juls said...

Really fun!! Love the colours xx