My Fab Followers

Tuesday 1 November 2016

Tweetmas Wishes - Christmas Birdie challenge at PFP


Morning!  Its seems appropriate today to be sharing a Christmas card with you - 1st November and it's definitely turned much colder here!  Our new challenge starting at PFP today, is called  Tweetmas Wishes as chosen by our fabulous Hazel, so she wants to see some birdies in your Christmas   Creations.  I've used an image from our sponsor, All Dressed Up, and it's called It's Snowing.

As you can see, I've created a Snow Globe effect with my card, which wasn't what I started out to do but that's what the making process is all about, right.  I've actually coloured the image behind the snowman with my Promarkers, (Midnight Blue, Hearthtstone, April Showers, in case you wanted to know!) and mounted it on this similiarly coloured background.  Probably could just as well cut out Mr Snowman and used the paper for the inside of the globe but hey ho!  I cut our the snowglobe base myself and then used Shabby White Frantage to make my falling snow and edging.  
The gorgeous snowflake curve is a Marianne Die, Ice Crystal Arch - CR1345 and in stock here at MaddyLisa Crafts! (just sayin'!). Same goes for the Winter Wonderland sentiment - CR1347 and also in stock at MaddyLisa!.

Off to do the weekly shop (boring!) and then hope to carry on making stuff for my first Craft Market this weekend, eeekkk!

Before I go though, do check out the makes of my lovely PFP teamies here, and then come and share your birdy make with us!  You could win two digital images from our fab sponsor, All Dressed Up!
All Dressed Up stamps
Hugs, Juliexx

3 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

I Love this card, The blues are amazing, What a great idea too making it like a snow globe, Love Hazelxx

Ella's Design said...

Fab card, Julie! Love the snow globe effect and dark background - really makes that snowman pop! Hugs, Lisa x

Elaine Stark said...

This image suits the snow globe brilliantly. Elaine