My Fab Followers

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Christmas is Coming at PFP - are you ready!!! (Also a DT Call!)


Morning, it's my turn to choose the theme for  this week's challenge at Passion for Promarkers and I've chosen Christmas is Coming!  I've still a long way to go to reach my target for Christmas cards so I'm always pleased to add another one.  I also started my Christmas shopping proper yesterday, so while I'm a long way from ready, I am getting there!!
Anyway, we want to see any sort of Christmas make as long as you use your Promarkers, Flexmarkers etc.
I love this newer image from Mo's Digital Pencil, she's called Skater s as this one is the straight haired version. (She also comes in a curly-haired version here.)
As you can see, I had those red pens out - using Rosewood (Flexmarker), Lipstick Red and Rose Peach. For the fur, I used Verdigris, Polar Blue and Grey Green.
I also had my Marianne stash out (of course!) - the skates die was made for this image!!  List of Marianne stuff used below:

Skates Die: - LR0247
Star Dies: - CR1226
Sentiment stamp - Handlettering set - EC0156
Ice Blue Dazzlers 

My papers are mostly Tim Holtz and I cut the sentiment with a Stampin Up punch.

My teamies at PFP have made some wonderful, inspiring makes for this week's theme, thank you ladies, so do check them out here at PFP HQ.  And, have you seen our DT call for all you lovers of Promarkers and their sister products out there!!  Come and join us, we're a lovely bunch!

Lastly, we have a great sponsor this week, 2 cute ink, and they are offering the lucky winner 2 digital images as the prize!
2 cute ink logo
That's all for now folks, I'm off to make more Christmas Cards!!

Hugs, Juliexx

2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A wonderful card. Elaine

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is adorable, what a great card, your colouring is amazing. Love Hazelxx