My Fab Followers

Thursday 7 July 2016

New Mo Image - Suso


I finally managed to put the finishing touches to this card tonight!  I don't know what is wrong with me, I seem to have completely lost my crafting oomph.  NOT my shopping/accumulating of stash, you understand, just using it!!   I must say I couldn't wait to colour up this gorgeous new image from Mo's Digital Pencil - Suso is her name, and here is where you can find her in Mo's store. Mo is also bringing our new images thick and fast at the minute - so original and so must have!!

Anyway I coloured her with my Promarkers, and matched her up with some Marianne papers and of course some Marianne Dies below:

Stitched border - CR1361
Fern - LR0403
Lavender - LR0157
The little heart and round green accent thingies are also Marianne!

The sentiment is from Fiskars ( I think but I've lost the packaging!) 

Thanks for stopping by- I'm going to try and muster some mojo from somewhere by checking out a few blogs!!  
Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Ali said...

Oh this is gorgeous - your colouring is fab!!