My Fab Followers

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Passion for Promarkers with Mo's Digital Pencil


We have a lovely theme of Rainbows for our new challenge at a Passion for Promarkers that starts today.  I knew that I had to use this new image from Mo's Digital Pencil, called Godmother. I love her and she reminds me of the good witch from The Wizard of Oz, so I word processed the sentiments to tie in with our theme and cut my little rainbow with an old QuickKutz die that has been in my stash from the start!
Of course, I coloured her with my Promarkers and used some lovely Marianne papers from the Garden Party Pad - this must be one of my most favourite colour combos. The tiny dazzlers and turquoise flowers are also by Marianne. 
My teamies over at PFP HQ have made some wonderful cards with our Rainbow theme so do pop on over to the challenge blog here to take a peek. Then, do come and join in our challenge as you could win two digis from Polkadoodles! 

5 comments:

Jacee said...

Fabulous design Julie, love the sentiment
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Chrissy said...

So pretty Julie..love the dies and flowers, gorgeous design, and the Fairy is lovely..gorgeous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

coops said...

so stunning julie.i really love your soft colours and the image is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Jannet said...

A really lovely, pretty, sparkly card! I love the pastel shades

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is a beaut! You could do that style with your hair!!! Love how your flowers are so perfect for the wreath! Hugs, Lesley