My Fab Followers

Monday 10 November 2014

Sketch N Stash new challenge


Hey folks!  It's time for a new challenge over at Sketch n Stash today using the fab sketch below.
I've gone to the fab Mo's Digital Pencil for my image - Winter Fairy Manty (click on the name to take you to the image in Mo's store).  I've coloured him with my Promarkers and then turned to my dies for embellies!
This little sentiment is from Cosmo Cricket and the twig and pine cone die set is from Marianne (catalogue number L0286).  The leaves are cut with a Tim Holtz die and the rest is from stash.  Ooh and my papers are mostly My Mind's Eye.

We have two fab sponsors for this challenge as below:

Sponsor - Crafty Individuals


and
Sponsor - Sparkle N Sprinkle


Prize - 4 Images
Now all we need is all you lovely crafters out there to come and join in our challenge - check out the fab makes of my SNS teamies here for more inspiration!
Hugs, Juliexx


4 comments:

Debs said...

Stunning card Julie - amazing colouring and beautiful detailing - love it :o)
Debs xx

Jacee said...

Lovely card Julie, amazing design!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Daniele said...

such a stunner Julie, loving all the wonderful details
hugs

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card, love the sweet image and all those fab details.
Luv
Debby