My Fab Followers

Saturday 18 October 2014

Tim Holtz Blue Print Soldier


I'm spending a few days up in Norwich with my sisters and Dad and it's been lovely! Had lunch and a stroll round Holt yesterday and picked up some lovely vintage Christmas cake decorations, and today had a walk along the estuary at Wells. Getting craft withdrawal now though! Made this card before I came up- love my Tim Holtz blueprint stamps. This one I coloured with distress inks again.
The little die cut soldier is also a TH die as is the winder key.

That's all for now folks, enjoy your Saturday night!
JULIExxxx



4 comments:

Jacee said...

Fabulous card Julie!
Hugs Jacee

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Waving hello from Norwich, you have caught some lovely weather here. Gorgeous card, I need some of these blueprints, love them x

coops said...

so stunning julie.really fab image and i love the rich red colours :D

xx coops xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

I don't think this is the card I saw because had I seen it then I would have commented on how lovely and red your colour work is and how your inky edging works so well and how your military button on the lush bow is perfect!!! Hugs, Lesley