My Fab Followers

Saturday 2 November 2013

Basic Grey Sparkle and Glamour

Do you know I bought this stamp nearly two years ago, and found her the other day when looking  for a n image to use for our new challenge at Basic Grey Challenges!  Oops!  Shes's called the First Snow of Winter from Crafts and Me - I love her too- too many stamps, too little time! My papers are from the Basic Grey Wisteria 6x6 pad - love the rich shades of these papers.
 She's perfect though for our Sparkle and Glamour theme though, don't you think!
The senitment above is from Waltzing Mouse and I've just shown a close up so that you can see the sparkle from the clear, sparkly embossing powder that  I used.
I've glittered the fur trim of her hood with white Glamour Dust, and embossed the  Marianne Snowflake and swirl with stardust.  I then edged the whole card with some diamante strips!  I was having palpitatons using so many on one card but I do like the effect!
As always, we have the awesome sponsorship of Simon Says Stamp with a fabulous $25 dollar voucher going to the lucky winner of our challenge.

You can check out the stunning makes of the rest of the BG DT here - do come and play along with us this fortnight!!


4 comments:

Claire said...

Such a lovely sparkly card hun. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

so gorgeous julie.fabulous design and bling and i love the stunning image :D

xx coops xx

Heather said...

Hi Julie, a gorgeous card, a beautiful design and luscious colour scheme. Your image is beautiful and fabulous details - especially the stunning bling!!

hugs
Heather xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

You NAILED the sparkle and glamour theme, Julie! Gorgeous colourwork on the folds of her cloak! Hugs Lesley