My Fab Followers

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Passion for Promarkers Butterflies

Hello bloggers!  It's my turn to host our new challenge starting at Passion For Promarkers today and I've chosen a theme of Butterflies!  Now I know there's not that many about in the UK at the minute, we still seem to be in the depths of winter.  Spring can't be far around the corner though
 and with the warmer days the butterflies will come!
I love this Saturated Canary stamp and her little jar of butterflies and thought she would be perfect teamed with this PTI pint jar die and stamp.
The papers are from a Tilda Summer Blues pad and the tree frame is a Memory Box die with various punches used for the butterflies.  I thought I'd add some cherry blossom to the brances with some liquid pearls but actually I think it looks a bit of a mess!

We have  the fabulous Digi Stamp Boutique  sponsoring us this week and the winner will get 6 gorgeous digi images. 

My teamies have made some fabulous cards to share with you so check them out here!

6 comments:

Sue said...

WOW!! This is so beautiful Julie. I love the pretty image. Your colouring is wonderful and I love all the detailing, especially the colourful butterflies
Hugs Sue

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Julie, I like the image the colours and the butterflies.
Kevin xx

coops said...

so stunning julie.really fabulous papers and details and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

kay said...

It's totally gorgeous,love the butterflies escaping from the jar x

debby4000 said...

Oh what wonderful sweet card Julie.
luv
Debby

Grenouille Greetings said...

A fabulous combo of dies and image, and I love your soft blue tones. A super pretty card! Hugs, Lesley