My Fab Followers

Sunday 15 April 2018

April Challenge for Mo's Digital Pencil


Today's card is for the April Challenge for Mo's Digital Pencil over on Facebook here.  This month, we have a showcase challenge and we want to see your cards using the gorgeous Lydia which you can find here in Mo's store.


My papers are a mix of American Crafts and My Minds Eye and here is my list of all the Marianne goodies I used.

Marianne Products Used

Frame die - Anja's Large Ovals - LR0236
Lace Die - LR0507
Flowers Dies - CR1430
Sentiment Stamp - CS0916
Sentiment Die - LR0241
Butterfly Die - LR0357

Do pop on over to the Facebook challenge - I love it when you see everyone's different makes with the same image, it's inspirational!

Hugs, Juliexx

2 comments:

sue w. said...

Hi Julie, love your card. Fab image and super detail.
Hugs Sue W.

Aileen said...

Wonderful card Julie, love the colours used and the design. I just purchased this sweetie, time to colour her up.