My Fab Followers

Thursday 23 November 2017

Tart Tins



The pictures for these aren't great but these are some of the little  vintage tart tins that I made to sell on my stall at the Winter Fair I did a couple of weeks ago. I picked up some old tins last year and was lucky enough to find another batch this year.  I got hubby to drill holes top and bottom this year making it much easier to add a tie at the top and a charm/dangly bit at the bottom!

I love the glass glitter I used - it really adds to the vintage feel.

For some of them it was nice to upcycle old necklaces  to add to the aged style.

This little tin wasn't  vintage like the others but they're something I've had for years and used to use them to hold tea lights.  Little bottle brush trees were quite popular and the light sprays on the tin below were taken from an old Christmas card so I only had a few of these.  That's what makes them so unique though, recycling and using bits that I've collected over the years!


I don't think my pictures really do them justice but I found it hard to get  a good pic!

That's it for now.
Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are all gorgeous Julie I bet they were very popular :)
Hugs Kaz xx