My Fab Followers

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Lavinia Stamps again



Just checking in to post this card I made a few weeks ago for my daughter's friend who was in an awful accident a couple of months ago.  She's got life-changing injuries but her positivity and courage are amazing- you're an inspiration Li!
The image is from Lavinia Stamps as are most of the foliage silhouettes.  I had to bin a couple of attempts while practising my brayering and masking but it's all about the practise, right?
I've got the fracture clinic in the morning and I'm just hoping that the Dr will say my foot is well on the road to healing.  Still have some pain but not constantly but I want to drive to London at the weekend to see my girlies and bestie Lesley.  Fingers (but not toes) crossed!!
Hugs, Juliexx

2 comments:

Jacee said...

A wonderful card Julie.
Hope you get on OK with your foot and you are able to join your pals.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautiful card, Julie! Hugs, Lesley