My Fab Followers

Sunday 16 November 2014

More Christmas cards


I've been using my Marianne dies again, including the Flower Frame which I think will be a firm favourite.  I've also used the smaller frame that comes with it for my sentiment.  I used the same vintage lady images and this time picked out the red in the images with this fabulous flocked paper from Stampin Up.
I've used another style of Poinsettia Die this time and also these lovely  Holly leaf flourishes.  Full catalogue details can be found below.
And then just a picture of the three cards together!
 Marianne Dies Used:
Flower Frame - LR0322
Poinsettia 1 - LR0121
Holly Branches -LR0244

You may be able to purchase the dies I've used via the following online stores here in the UK:


Hugs, Juliexx

3 comments:

Jacee said...

Lovely design Julie, gorgeous paper and lovely images
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

debby4000 said...

Oh these are fabulous Julie.
luv
Debby

Grenouille Greetings said...

3 Beauties! Hugs, Lesley