My Fab Followers

Thursday 20 November 2014

Mo Blog Hop - It's all about the Fairies!



It's the third Thursday in the month already which means it's time for our monthly blog hop with Mo's Dream Team.  This month's theme has been chosen by our awesome  Alexandra and that is Fairies! Alexandra is the start of the hop so pop on back there if you want to join in our hop.  Otherwise, you should hopefully have arrived from the lovely Gretha's blog.

  Mo has a wealth of fairies in her digital store so we were spoilt for choice.  I've actually used a series of new images which haven't yet been released into the store and they are Fairy Snowmen - how  cute!!
The only one I've not used from the series is the one holding our snowy friend's head but couldn't quite fit that into my design!
I added the friend sentiment from LOTV into the middle of the biggest snowball - I like the idea that they are actually making the snowman/their new friend!

As you can see, I've gone to town again with my frantage - below is a little close up of this on the die-cut SNOW ( a die from PTI) and the icicle edging ( which is actually a 'goo' punch from Martha Stewart!).
A close up below of our gorgeous Fairy Snowman all finished below.

And a final pic of my finished card.
Your next stop on the hop is to our lovely Debby but the full order is below should you need it.

AlexandraAnneke, Kaly, Gretha, Julie, Debby, Alice,Vili.

As always, there are two $5 gift vouchers to spend in Mo's shop hidden along the way so don't forget to comment on each of my teamie's blogs as the lucky commentor could be you. 
Have fun hopping!!
Juliexx

12 comments:

Anja's hobbyblog said...

What a beautiful card.
Hugs anja

Alexandra♥ said...

Such a great idea to use all the stamps in this way on a card Julie! Very creative and beautiful! I love it!

Hugs,
Alexandra

rian said...

wauwww what a very nice card.
hugs rian

motomom said...

Love those faries, glad I found your blog

debby4000 said...

Love your card its so clever how the snow fairies open to the snowman and never thought to use a sentiment for a snowball.
luv
Debby

Bridie said...

Wonderfully intricate card

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Hugs from

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Shelley said...

OMG that's cute! Love this card and all the little details. A lot of work in this!

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute, beautiful colour and texture.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Berit said...

Gorgeous card!

Bunny said...

Beautiful card. I love the purple. I am so out of my comfort zone in the purple range. I also love frantage.

Vesi said...

Beautiful work, i like the folnding and the color combination!

Grenouille Greetings said...

It's mine, it's mine, it's mine. It's lovely and it's mine! Hugs, Lesley