My Fab Followers

Monday 1 April 2013

Saturated Canary Lolita

I've had some time to make a just because card over the weekend with the extra days off work.  So I thought I'd use one of my Saturated Canary digi images, Lolita, which I've not used before.  I've followed the latest sketch at Papertake Weekly which is a gorgeous layout.
 I've matched her with some papers from the Prima Fairy Flora pad, so she really didn't need a lot of embellishing with these rainbow colours.   I hope they're pastel enough to enter into the current Saturated Canary challenge which is to use Pastel Colours.

The butterflies are a Stampin Up punch and stamp combo. 
I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Saturated Canary Challenges -Pretty  Pastels

I'm lucky enough to have another day off work tomorrow  - hubby and I are going to the new Craft Barn which has moved to another site near Redhill.  Not sure if  it's a good idea or not to take the hubster!!

11 comments:

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Julie, I love the pretty image. Your colouring is wonderful and I love the papers and gorgeous butterflies.
I hope you have a good day tomorrow and enjoy going to the Craft Barn.
Hugs Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Julie, I like the sweet image which is coloured perfectly, I like the colours and the butterflies.
Kevin xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Julie, love the image and your wonderful colouring...beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Julie.


Hugs Riet.xx

Doreen said...

so beautiful Julie. The image is adorable and the colours simply amazing
Big hugs
Doreen xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

What a neauty, Julie. Fab paper choices and wonderful colouring. Love the tulle ribbon with the pretty button. Hugs, Lesley

coops said...

so gorgeous julie.really pretty image and i love your fabulous colouring :D

xx coops xx

Daniele said...

wow so petty and lucky you off to the Craft Barn, too far for me I'm afraid which is probably just as well
hugs

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary Challenges this time huggles Pops x x x

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous sweetie! Thank you for joining in on Bunny Zoe's and Saturated Canary challenges ♥