My Fab Followers

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Passion for Promarkers - Button It Up.


Hi there, did we have a weekend - it just seems to have gone by so fast!  I hardly came on my PC at all and I didn't get to make one card!  I did have a lovely time meeting my gorgeous new great niece, Eevee and went to Ally Pally, which was also fabulous!
Back to today's post though, and this is for our new challenge at Passion For Promarkers, with  a great theme of Button It Up as chosen by our lovely Lou!
I need a  baby card soon but I don't whether I need a boy or girl version, so have made this girly one  first and will have to make a boy version too just in case!  I've had this little LOTV image for  a while but never used it before - so bad! 
I've distressed the edges and also added some faux stitching round the image.  My papers are mostly DCWV  and the flowers are made with the medium sized Retro Flower punch, again not used for a while!
I've then scattered some  teeny buttons around  to fulfil the brief!
Our sponsor for this week's challenge is the Digi Stamp Boutique who are offering an awesome 6 digi images to the lucky winner!
You can check out the rest of the PFP team's awesome makes here.
I need to catch up with blogland - I'm sure I've missed some stunning creations!!

13 comments:

Loopylou. said...

swoon!! this is just gorgeous Julie!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Doreen said...

I love this image - is so cute. Fabby card Julie
Big hugs
Doreen xx

Ella's Design said...

Hi, Julie! Love your sweet card with that cute LOTV image, coloured brilliantly! Great layout, colour combo and pretty embellishments too! Hugs, Lisa x

Claire said...

This is so sweet, love the image, fab colours and lovely embellies. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Julie. I love the cute image, pretty colours and such beautiful flowers.
Hugs Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable Julie!! Love the added gingham ribbons! :)

Daniele said...

another scrumptious card, loving the bright pretty colours, such fun
hugs

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Julie , I like the sweet image the colours and the buttons.
Kevin xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so stunning julie.gorgeous sweet image and i love all your pretty details and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Aww Julie your card is adorable I love all the gorgeous details on it xx

XxJULESxX said...

wow another gorgeous card Julie and this image is on my wishlist at lotv!