My Fab Followers

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Whiff of Joy- it's very Black and White really!

That's the theme for our new Whiff of Joy challenge - Black and White Images.  Think I should have coloured even her skin in monochrome but do you know, it scared me!!  So I couldn't but did manage her black hair which I was quite pleased with. 

Used all my different grey Promarkers for her dress and shoes.  Don't know who made the backing paper, it's been lurking in my stash for years!  I doodled round the edge of the flowers which fell nicely into each  corner when I cut the sheet!  The sentiment is a Krafting Kimmie that came with a stamp.

My fabbie teamies at Whiff of Joy have been a bit braver than me and gone the whole monochrome hog  - take a look here at their awesome creations!
Thanks for visiting, and hope to see you soon!

10 comments:

Jane said...

It's gorgeous hun! I love the doodling round the flowers and leaves - a great touch and she's coloured beautifully! hugs, Jane x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely colourwork! Fabulous how your unknown paper cut just right for the flowers and I love your doodling and the teaming of the image with the sentiment! Great to see you back!!! I've missed you!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous monochrome card Julie, I like the image, the papers and the sentiment.(you girls and your shoes)
Kevin xx

Jane said...

Like this one ALOT!! x

Lisa Cornwall said...

I love this one. Love monochrom and she's so beautiful. Love your fabby layout and those flowers. xx

Daniele said...

just loving your monochromatic Card Julie, love the doodling really enhances the leaves
hugs

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Julie...and love the layout too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

gorgeous card julie.i love the striking black and white and stunning image ;D

xx coops xx

Donna said...

Oooooh this is well gorge Julie, love the black and white and your sentiment would suit my Sophie down to the ground, she is shoe mad lol! :) Donna ♥ x

PS: I got a few handbrake turns in before the snow melted lol!

♥Gemma♥ said...

wow i love this card...just perfect in every way!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma