My Fab Followers

Monday 13 February 2012

SNS Challenge 81

Morning, can't believe the weekend has just gone!!  Where is what I'd like to know!  Oh I hate Mondays, apart from the fact that it's time for our new challenge at Sketch N Stash!  This challenge's sketch has been designed by the fabulous Danielle and it's a beauty!

I've used a Saturated Canary digi image, PricillaPie and she was a joy to colour! 

Do you know, I can't remember the make of the papers I used but they sure are pretty!!  Oops just remembered - it's from a Tilda pad that I bought at the Bluewater show a couple of weeks ago!
My stash items are the flourishes which were made with a Quickutz die that was one of the first dies I ever had about 6 years ago!  The blue sparkly ribbon I've had even longer and was part of  a great boot fair bulk buy - I didn't know then what I would use  the ribbon for but just knew it was gorgeous and cheap!! The other new item apart from the paper and the image, is the EK success petal punch which you can also roll up the strip to make a flower.

A little close up to show the liquid pearl dimension that I used in her hair, not sure about that to be honest. 
That's the pictures and now for our sponsor, who, this challenge is the fabulous Crafty Emma's Store.

Crafty Emma's store supplies a fabulous range of crafting items and wedding stationery.

Emma is offering a gorgeous £10 Voucher (excluding postage) to be spent in the store!  Hope that will inspire you to play along with us over the next fortnight, but if you need a little more inspiration, check out the stunning cards of my SNS teamies here!!
Happy Monday y'all!

26 comments:

Renkata said...

Julie, you have colored her so beautifully.
Amazing details.

Alex said...

Gorgeous card! I really am starting to like those saturated Canary images... maybe not enough to go and buy but I spotted a freebie somewhere I might try out ;-)
Lots of love, Alex

McCrafty's Cards said...

Stunning card Julie, I like everything about it !!
Kevin xx

Fleur said...

Stunning card Julie, so pretty
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Познавате ме като "Точица", "щурчо", "Елфи", "КрасИва" или може би не ме познавате? said...

Amazing coloring..So pretty card..

Dena said...

Julie! What a cutie!!!! You have done a fabulous job with her!!! Love the bits in her hair!!!!! Great card!
Hugs, Dena

Jacqui P said...

Wow a gorgeous card Julie!! I love sturated canary, and have this image I must get her coloured!! youhave inspired me!! BTW I got that corner punch from Whiff of joy!
Warmest hugs
Jacqui x

Jane said...

Luvin' that background paper...and embellies galore (sigh) xx

Sue said...

Oh WOW, this is a stunner Julie, gorgeous colours, beautiful embellishments and your colouring is amazing,I absolutely love it:)

sue
xx

Doreen said...

wow, wow, wow - Julie. Your card is simply stunning.
The image is gorgeous and I love your paper and all the embellis.
Amazing.
Hugs
Doreen xx

Unknown said...

Hi Julie, these images are just great and look at the way you coloured, That hair is just so shiny, gorgeous! Hugs, Frea

~@ngie~ said...

absolutely gorgoeus... I just love everything about this card :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

coops said...

fabulous card julie.really love your lush colours and details and the sc image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card Julie, love the image and colour and those swirls are so pretty too.

Hugs,
Michelle xx

debby4000 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
debby4000 said...

Adorable, beautiful card Julie.
luv
Debby

Donna said...

Wow Julie, this card is devine, I love the colours and your amazing colouring, absolutely beautiful hun :) Donna ♥ x

Liz McGuire, said...

Gorgeous card, love all the details,

Liz x

Andrea said...

Oh wow, your card is beautiful, and your colouring is amazing. The image is just so gorgeous - I'm falling in love with the Saturated Canary images, and have just coloured a freebie and made a card for my daughter.
Love, Andrea xx

Anonymous said...

Julie,

WOW, your work is lovely and so detailed! Love it.

You are very good with your markers too! XXOOOXXX

Grenouille Greetings said...

YOU WENT TO A CRAFT SHOW WITHOUT ME?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mortified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But my oh my what a BEAUTIFUL card! Hugs, Lesley

Patricia Garcia said...

Beautiful card, Love all the little extras!!

Hugs,
Patricia

June Nelson said...

Julie this is amazing and your colouring is first class hunnie xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jules said...

Hi Julie

Can't believe you went craft shopping without Lesley!! LOL!!!

Loving your card. So many gorgeous embellishments and a great colour combo.

Great little hugs and kisses ticket!

Love Jules xx

Jill said...

ohhh this is absolutely stunning I love this card Julie the colours, image ohh just everything hugs Jill xx

Jen Nelson said...

gorgeous Julie... love your amazing colouring on the image and the combo of flowers

jen xx