My Fab Followers

Saturday 25 February 2012

Saturday again already! CES Challenge day

 The week seemed to stretch on for ages but hey it's Saturday already, and I haven't posted for a week! 
Still, today I have my card to show you for our newest challenge at CES Challenges.  I'm the hostess with the mostest this week and I've picked a colour challenge of Blues and Creams.  You can choose any shade of blue - Navy, Pastel, Bright etc- but it has to be teamed with Cream.
I've used a gorgeous new Mo Manning image, Easter Carly which you can find here, and Mo has worked her usual magic and created a number of different versions for you.
My papers are Prima Reflections which I purchased from Crafty Emma's store, and having used them, I don't think Emma has them in stock any more, groan!!!  However, she does have a load of new Prima pads coming in and if you pre-order you get 20% off your next order - and the new sets are looking really yummy!!
I've used a load of petals and flowers from Emma's and she also has some special offers going on the petals which you can find here.  Of course, I used my trusty Promarkers and Flexmarkers which Emma stocks, along with the pearls and pins that I've used.

Other items that I've used include a Memory Box border flower die, a Stampin Up punch for the small flowers at the bottom and a Martha Stewart punch for the butterfly. The skeleton leaves are a Marianne die.
The lovely ladies of the CES DT team (you have to be lovely to be on the team, it's the law!) have made some wonderful samples to share with you and you can see them here.


As always, Emma is offering a fab £10 voucher (excluding postage)  to spend in the store to the lucky winner of our challenge so please come and play along with us!!
Off for a little retail therapy this morning ( OH will be with me so don't know quite how therapeutic it will be!!)  Enjoy your day!!

16 comments:

Vicky said...

Absolutely gorgeous card sweetie loving the fabulous image of course & love all the details.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Teresa said...

A real beautiful card Have a lovely weekend.
Teresa xx

Donna said...

Beautiful card Julie, gorgeous colouring and such pretty adeed detail! Thanks for a fab colour theme this week...it really got me thinking as they're not normally colours I would use lol! :) Donna ♥ x

Unknown said...

Stunning Julie sweet image and luving the colours, have a great weekend.
Chris x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, love all the flowers & embellishments you have used!
Have a great weekend
hugs shell xx

Sheena said...

Fab challenge Julie! Love your card - all those details are perfect. I hope the retail therapy went well! Sheena xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Julie, I like the image the flowers and the design.
Kevin xx

karen said...

Julie this is stunning, another fab image by Mo which as usual you have coloured so beautifully! A fab challenge,thank you, hugs, Karenxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Julie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Carla S. said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous, Julie! I love the pretty blues and the sweet Mo's image! Your coloring is exceptional, as always! Beautiful details, too!

Jayne A said...

Absolutely gorgeous card. I love that image.

Hugs
Jayne
x

coops said...

so stunning julie.adorable sweet image and your colours and design are really gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

June Nelson said...

This is beautiful darlin I hop eyou have a lovely sunday huggies from me xxxxxxxxxx

Rosietoes said...

Love the colour combo Julie and that image is really cute.

Edna x

gina g said...

Hi yer hun this is such a cute card i love the sweet image and flowers i see your loving the memory box dies too lol. luv gina xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card Julie.
luv
Debby