My Fab Followers

Saturday 11 February 2012

CES Challlenge DT Card - Lots of Layers

Sorry I'm a bit late posting my card this morning, but I have just had the most lovely lie-in!  It's been a busy week and my bed was so warm and toasty this morning that I just didn't want to get up so I didn't!
Onto my card and this is my new card for CES Challenges where our theme this week, as chosen by our fabby Karen, is Layers - at least Three!! 
I bought this Kanban glamorous lady at least a year ago as part of a pair.  Used the other one but was always nervous of colouring this one because of her feather boa!  All layered up and embellished I think she looks ok, doesn't she?   
From Crafty Emma's store, I've used Prima Moulin Rouge papers, 6x6 card blank, Promarkers and Flex Markers, Webster's Trim, Ribbon and Ribbon slider, diamante pins, and Acrylic flat back gems. She also has lots of yummy flowers in stock.

I've also used some gorgeous little resin flowers and the cameo that I purchased from Ebay.  The feathers were from stash.   Lots of punches including my favourite Fiskars rose border punch. 
You can see the rest of the DT's gorgeous creations here over on the Challenge blog. 

As always, we have a lovely  prize of a £10 voucher to spend in Crafty Emma's Online Store and she has lots of lovely new papers in stock or coming in very soon!!  So hope you can join us over the next week!

13 comments:

fairy thoughts said...

wow this certainly has a lot going on doesn't it, great colours
janet

Jane said...

WOWSER!! Love EVERY layer!! x

Sheena said...

What is a lie-in??? With 2 small boys in our house it's about 8 am! Gorgeous card, very sophisticated lady! Sheena xx

Teresa said...

Wow this is beautiful Julie, hope you have a lovely weekend. Teresa x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

I thing she looks stunning hun, fab colouring!

Have a fab weekend
hugs shell xx

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Julie! I love the rich colors and the chic image! Fab coloring and layering and embellishments!

Vicky said...

Stunning Julie...and glad you had a fabby lie-in too :o)

have a lovely evening...big hugs Vicky xx

Daniele said...

so special Julie, love the feather
hugs

karen said...

Okay??????? she looks amazing!! Gorgeous Julie, hugs, Karenx

Patricia Garcia said...

What a sweet card, Love the image!! Great colors too!!

Hugs,
Patricia

coops said...

so stunning julie.really gorgeous rich colours and design and the image is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Georgia said...

Wow, this is sooo stunning Julie! The image is so pretty and I love your gorgeous colour and the vibrant colours! The flowers look lovely too and I really like the punched edges! :) Love, Georgia xx

June Nelson said...

Sp beautifully elegant darlin love it xxxxxxxxxxxx