My Fab Followers

Saturday 4 February 2012

Basic Grey and CES Challenges - a combo!!

Morning all - hope it's not too cold for you and watch out for that snow!!
I'm popping in to show you my DT card for both Basic Grey and CES Challenges!
At Basic Grey, the theme is Love/Valentines and at CES, our fabulous Vicky has given us this gorgeous sketch to work with, and a theme of Wings - so you can use the sketch or use something with wings or do both as I've done!!

I just had to use this little beauty from Mo Manning, she's called Adele and can be found here.  
My papers are Basic Grey Sweet Threads and Emma has a special deal on these at the minute over at Crafty Emma's Store (20% off last time I checked!!).  My wooden buttons, Webster's Twine, flowers, loose pearls and card blank are also all from Emma's Store. 

Now onto the important bit - prizes!!

As always, our wonderful sponsor at Basic Grey Challenges,  Simon Says Stamp is offering one lucky winner a fab $25 shopping spree in the Simon Says Superstore, just think of the goodies you could treat yourself to with that !!
(Please note: This is a voucher code that entitles the winner to a $25 saving off their order in Simon Says Stamp, P+P charges will still apply unless the conditions are met to earn free P+P, please check here if you would like to see these conditions)

Simon Says Stamp $25 Credit Voucher

Please remember that you do have to use at least one BasicGrey product to be able to qualify for this amazing prize !
Simon Says Stamp
 
The prize over at CES Challenges is non too shabby either - a £10 voucher to spend in Crafty Emma's Store!!
 


Image:Mo's Digital Pencil - Adele
Colouring Medium: Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Design Papers: Basic Grey Sweet Threads 6x6 pad
Punches: Martha Stewart Butterfly punch
Embellishments: Webster's Twine

Well, that's all from me folks, have a great day whatever you may be doing, but keep warm while you're doing it!!!

24 comments:

June Nelson said...

This is beautiful me darling i love your colours its fabby xxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Oh Julie this is wonderful xx

Rosietoes said...

Fab card. Gorgeous colouring.

Edna x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Julie, beautiful papers and added detail and your colouring is amazing! Stunning card hun :) Donna ♥ x

Sheena said...

Ooh love all that detail! The colours are gorgeous as well, Sheena xx

Unknown said...

Hi Julie, great card and a lovely image. Basic Grey has always been one of my favourite brands when it comes to papers, although over the last year their style has changed a bit I think. Hugs, Frea

Dena said...

Awe! Julie, she is a doll!!!! Such a gorgeous card. The shape is so pretty and what great colors!!!!
I miss chatting with you girlie! I know I have been super busy and I bet you are too! I hope life is treating you well!!!
Big hugs, Dena

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just stunning hun love it!

Have a fab weekend
hugs shell xx

Joey said...

Beautiful card Julie, loving your colour choice and stunning colouring. Joey x

trisha too said...

Beautiful card, Julie, and what a cute image!

:)

coops said...

gorgeous card julie.i love your stunning colours and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Stunning card, really beautiful. I love that image, so sweet.
Sarah-Jane xx

Daniele said...

Juile this is stunning, love the vibrant colours you have used
hugs

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Juile, I like the sweet image and the great colours.
Kevin xx

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours.

Jayne
x

Heather said...

Stunningly beautiful Julie. Your colouring and details are sensational, I love the colours and I so wish Mo could slow down with those images............I must stop buying them, I must stop buying them.....I must stop...........may be just another one....may....one.........
love
Heatherxx

Renkata said...

OMG sweetie this is such a vintage gorgeous card.

Liza said...

Lovely work Julie, fab colouring and such pretty details.

Liza x

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card for both challenges, Julie! I love the papers and the darling Mo's image you used! Your coloring is fabulous, as always, and so is the whole card design!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovin her hat and pretty dress! Fab colouring, matey!!! And your corner detail is scrummy! My mojo is out of sorts for cards but I've been conjuring up a storm in my tribunal case! Hugs, Lesley

Vicky said...

Hi sweets gorgeous card love the image of course & your fabulous colouring. Loving all the details hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Julie.
luv
Debby

Alex said...

Lovely card, stunning image with even more stunning colouring, a gem of a card! Hope you are doing well, girlfriend and hope to meet up for a chat and play soon!
Love, Alex

♥Gemma♥ said...

Its fabulous hun...
hugs and xxx
Gemma