My Fab Followers

Monday 16 January 2012

Sketch N Stash - my sketch!!


Sorry I'm so late posting this, life getting in the way, so I'll be brief!
My turn to design the sketch this challenge at Sketch N Stash and here it is, prettified by our Ange!!!
Hope you like it and hope you play along with us!!

Our sponsor for this challeng is My Mum's Craft Shop and they are giving the lucky winner a £10 voucher to spend with them!!


I've gone with this gorgeous Tilda which I think qualifies as the stash that has been lurking for more than 6 months!!  (And the ribbon!!)  My new goodies are the nestie frames and the Memory box corner dies. The papers are Authentique and the sentiment Cat's Life Press, both purchases from Crafty Emma's store.

Well that's it from me for today, have a good week.


17 comments:

Sue said...

An absolute stunner Julie, I just lurve those papers and pretty embellishments

thanks for a fabby sketch

sue
xx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Julie...beautifully coloured and love all your embellies too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Daniele said...

this is stunning Julie, lots of scrummy layers and details, love the sketch
hugs

McCrafty's Cards said...

An absolutely gorgeous card Julie, I like the tilda and the fab colours, thanks for a great sketch.
Kevin xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card - love the image and fabulous colours. Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous sweetie I Love image & the paper.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card Julie. I love all the details - amazing.
Hugs
Doreen xx

June Nelson said...

Julie me darlink this is absolutely fabulous!!! I love all of your detail and I love that scaloped edge and well I love the whole thing lol, beautiful xxxxxxxxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous
luv
Debby

Louise said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous colours
Hugs louise xx

coops said...

so beautiful julie.gorgeous pretty colours and details and the tilda is really sweet :D

xx coops xx

Chrissie said...

Love, love, love this Julie.
A gorgeous Tilda, fabby papers and a wonderul sketch sweetie!
lol Chrissie xx

Jane said...

Mahoosive SIGH! WHy can't I embellie on the grand scale that you do? Always A-Mazing...off to sulk a bit x

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card Julie, love the srummy colours and image. Pretty flowers and embellies too. Thanks for a great sketch xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Susie Sugar said...

Oh wow so pretty you made Tilda look terrific in pink
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Susie Sugar said...

Oh wow so pretty you made Tilda look terrific in pink
Hugs Susie Sugar xx