My Fab Followers

Tuesday 31 January 2012

New Mo Image and new Portabello papers!!

Hello everyone, I've been missing in action for the last 10 days or so, I know.  Life getting in the way and hadn't really felt like card making for a little while. Back though with this gorgeous new Mo Manning image, called With Love which you can find here. I've also noticed a couple of new followers - hello, and thank you so much for following!!

Loving with a capital L, these new Portabello Road papers and stamps by Papermania.  Bought them at Sandown a couple of weeks ago, along with the Union Jack stamp by Crafty Individuals.  You can just see it behind the image  and I love the way the Portabello papers tie  in with the flower pattern on the flag.   
I'll be back tomorrow with my DT card for Whiff of Joy so just getting back into the swing of things.  Looking forward to a bit of blog hopping too. 
Lots of love,

18 comments:

Daniele said...

this is adorable Julie, love the papers and colouring
hugs

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Julie. Wonderful image and colouring and the papers are lovely.
Debbie x

Unknown said...

Stunning Julie sorry now I didnt get her, the colours and embellies are gorgeous
Chris x

Suzie McFloozy said...

GOR-JUS ! I too love the new papermania papers and have added them to my birthday list so fingers crossed !!
But I haven't see the union jack stamp - might have to have a little look around for that !
Fab colouring (as always) hun xx
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Jane said...

You're Back! Hoozah! And with a cracker too x

Chris said...

Hi Julie and good to see you back! I love your card, I love your colouring and I love those papers too, I'm very tempted :D! Take care and have a good rest of the week. Big hugs, Chris xx

Milliesmarvels said...

FABULOUS!! Love everything about it! The stamps are great, I must seek them out, I think I need them!
Jane
x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Julie,
So good to have you back. I hope everything is OK. This looks fantastic. Love those papers & the crown postage stamp. Such a super cute image too. Hope you're keeping well.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card darling so glad your back, love the sweet image beautiful colouring and detail as always. luv gina xx

fairy thoughts said...

very cute , I must get those papers out of the box! love what you've done with the flowers
janet

debby4000 said...

Oh Julie this so cute and absolutely gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Grenouille Greetings said...

I'm suffering from covetous hindsight. Seeing this beauty I wish I'd bought those papers myself now! Lovely make, Julie. Beautiful design and I love your flower! Hugs, Lesley

Chrissie said...

I'm absolutely in love with this Julie!
Those papers are gorgeous and the perfect match for this adorable Mo image.
I heard your SNS news and I'm missing ya already sweetie, hurry home!
lol Chrissie xx

coops said...

so stunning julie.i really love the image and your colours and details are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Lisa Cornwall said...

Wow, this is stunning, can't wait to get my new papers out now and have a play. Wonderful x

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Julie! I love the sweet image and how you've colored her!

Pam Sparks said...

Such a cute image and wonderful Valentine! Adorable creating! TFS!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Absolutely gorgeous Julie...just love everything about it!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma