My Fab Followers

Wednesday 4 January 2012

New Challenge at Whiff of Joy

Haha - once I've started up again, you can't get rid of me!  Oh it does feel nice to be back in blogland!!  I was back to work today proper after the holiday season - don't feel too bad and it was busy so the day went quickly.
On to my card, and it's for our new challenge at Whiff of Joy Challenges where our theme is Charms and Bling! 
I've used the gorgeous Spring Leap stamp which can be found here.  Coloured with Flex and Promarkers and I've used some papers -  ohoh - the name of which escapes me!!  I've also used a Tim Holtz Textured Fade embossing folder on purple core card and sanded it back.  The flowers are mostly from stash, but the purple cabbage rose flower was part of  a selection from Hubby for Christmas! My bling is in the shiny button in the middle of the bow, and the glittery flower petal!
We're back to our normal fortnightly challenge now and our sponsor for this challenge is Simon Says Stamps who are offering a $25 voucher to spend in their on-line store here.  Lovely!!!

My fabbie teamies at Whiff of Joy have made some amazing cards as always, so do take a peek here if you'd like some inspiration!  Look forward to seeing your wonderful creations over the next fortnight!!

8 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie loving the gorgeous card & the image is just sooooo sweet hun. Love the colour

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Unknown said...

Stunning Julie luv all the diff flowers and the image is beautifully coloured, a gorgeous card.
Chris x

Jayne A said...

Stunning card. Really beautiful.

Jayne
x

Beate said...

What a darling card, Julie! Made me smile.
Happy New Year!
Hugs and smiles

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Julie...love the image, colours and the fabulous layout too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Andrea said...

Such a stunning card - I love your bling - gorgeous colours, layout and flowers.
Love, Andrea xx

coops said...

stunning card julie.your colours and design are really gorgeous and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovin all of your fab textures and lush colour combo, Julie, with this pretty image. Hugs, Lesley