My Fab Followers

Thursday 5 January 2012

Colour Create - New Challenge, Sage Green, Red and Cream

Another good morning to  you!  This time I'm here for our new challenge at Colour Create with this month's gorgeous picture chosen by our lovely Edna.  The colours are Sage Green, Red and Cream with the optional extra of Buttons.
5 January - Challenge 87 - Edna - cream, sage, red
I wanted to use these gorgeous Time Piece papers from Bo Bunny which I received in our Secret Santa exchange here on Colour Create - they are yummy, thankyou!!! My image is a digi from Krista Smith's Saturated Canary - love her! 
I've used some chipboard cogs, dabbed with  Snowcap Acrylic Dabber and a little gold on top. I've then added some gold buttons as centre pieces to the cogs. The edging cogs are a Tim Holtz Die, the Ticket sentiment is by Stampology and the ribbon and charm are from stash.


Hope you like the colours this challenge and hope we'll see you playing along.  You could win a fabby $5 dollar voucher to spend with our wonderful sponsor this month, Mo Manning, so some of her awesome images could be winging their way to your PC!!

You can check out the rest of the team's amazing makes this month, here at Colour Create!

11 comments:

Louise said...

Smashing card love the image
Hugs louise xx

Shanna Shands said...

I love the embellishments. I love Krista Smith images too. Great job.

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Julie. Love the cogs and a beautiful image!
Clairex

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Julie, I love the image, fab colouring and the design.
Kevin xx

coops said...

stunning card julie.i love the image and your papers and details are really lush :D

xx coops xx

June Nelson said...

Hi Julie, and a happy new year my freind, this is fabulous look at all the detail it must have taken you forever!!! but its brilliant and I love it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Georgia said...

This is absolutely stunning Julie! I love your fabulous colouring and all the gorgeous embellishments and details, wow! :) Love, Georgia xx

Sandra said...

Brilliant card Julie. Love the colour combo and the embellishments are perfect.
Hugs
Sandra x

Alice said...

beautiful details and coloring! very pretty card, Julie!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Stunning card hun...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Anonymous said...

This card color combinations are really awesome.It look so sweet.Ribbon is really increase beauty in cards.

soldes