My Fab Followers

Thursday 17 November 2011

Colour Create Challenge 84 - Pink, Gold and White - luverly!!


This is my card for our new challenge at Colour Create with this fabulous inspirational picture chosen by my fab teamie there, Kerry!! And the colours she has chosen are
PINK, GOLD AND WHITE witht the optional extra of Bling!!

17 Nov - Challenge 84 - Kerry - Pink, White and Gold
 Love the picture and love the colour combo!! I've used a new Tilda from the winter release and sat her on a Tim Holtz scary twig branch die that I've added  a border of glittery icicles to, punched with a Martha Stewart punch.


Loving this fantastic new TH pine cone die ( and the weathered clock die punch at the back). I've then added some gold braid, the gold flower is from a recent family wedding ( on the table candles!!) some pearl stamens and more glittery styrofoam balls! I've whitened a wooden snowflake and added a little  circlet  from a vintage piece of christmas decoration that I only use very occasionally!! The sentiment is Magnolia and the tag is edged with a gold Krylon pen. And there's some cotton scrim across the back too!!


Our fabulous sponsor this week is  Michelle's Scrapbooking with a yummy $15 dollar voucher to spend with them!

Michelle's Scrapbooking & More is now carrying La Blanche stamps, La La Land stamps and have just released a new line from The Pixie Cottage. Stop by and see the wonderful selection of stamps, copics, dies, embossing folders and more. Check out their clearance section for some really great deals! They  also offer gift certificates for the perfect holiday gift!

Do take a look at the stunning cards from my awesome  teamies at Colour Create, including our new members - they've done us proud!!
That's it from me today - have a good one!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

wow absolutely stunning luv all the embellies and of course Tilda.
Chris x

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Julie.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

gorgeous card julie.fab sweet tilda and your colour combo and details are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Sabrina said...

Such a fun and very detailed card! Beautiful.
hugs Sabrina

Lee said...

Soooo pretty in every way.Love the embellies.xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Such a pretty card hun & love your embellies too!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Janiel/ janny said...

Hello Julie dear............. This card is VERY VERY STUNNING!!!! I have been looking through your blog to see all of the beautiful pieces that I have missed.. Your art is always so inspiring!!! I miss seeing you around and I miss CC and the girlies. Life is still the same for me. Not on my feet just yet...
hugs, Janiel

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love how Tilda looks like she is actually sitting on a snowy branch. She must have a very cold bottom. Beautiful embellishment. Beautiful card! Hugs, Lesley