My Fab Followers

Saturday 5 November 2011

CES new challenge - Entertain us!!

I've got my CES DT hat on today and it's time for our new challenge, after our two week New Beginnings challenge to celebrate the birth of our gorgeous Emma's gorgeous Olivia!  Have your seen her pics over on Emma's blog here - she is a little darling!! We had lots of cards entered into the challenge - don't forget to check out the winners and top picks!!

We're back to our normal weekly challenge now at CES Challenges and we have a fab challenge, as chosen by our gorgeous Caroline and that is Entertain Us - make a card inspired by a song or a film!!  Loved this challenge and went with a song - Santa Baby! 
I've used this gorgeous Christmas image from Mo's Digital Pencil, called Little Present (you can find her here).  She's coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers with added glossy accents on her boots, buckle and bauble earring!!  Just a shame my pic hasn't picked it up! 
My papers are a mix of Crate Paper Portrait  and Echo Park Victoria Garden, both purchased from Crafty Emma's On-Line store, along with the Webster's Tinsel, pins, pearls and pearl heart.  The twinkling that you can just pick up on the flowers is Crystal Glamour dust also from Emma's store.  I picked up the little slate tag from a charity shop a few weeks ago - they are so cute and you can write any message you like on them!  I used a white gel pen for mine.


Don't forget that you could win a wonderful £10 voucher (excluding postage) to spend in Crafty Emma's Store so do play along with us this week! 


My teamies at CES have got some awesome makes to share with you - I always love to see the different inspiration songs/films that people use in this type of challenge!!
Happy Saturday to you all! 

16 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Julie, stunning card! love the colour, im singing that song now! bet it will be in my head all day!! lol!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgoeus hun, love the way the red of her dress pops out of the card!
Have a great weekend
hugs shell xx

Jane said...

AMAZING! x

karen said...

Stunning work as always Julie, I think I had a cleavage like that once!!!! LOl , have a great weekend, Karenxx

Sheena said...

Fab card - I think her santa outfit is several sizes too small though!!! Sheena xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Forget looking for a LBD, THAT is the outfit I need to wear to my Christmas party!!
Stunning card, hun... love, love those blooms with the glitter on.
Thanks for putting that song in my head!! ;-)
Caroline xxx

Lee said...

Oh no wont be able to stop singing that now Lol.Fantastic card as always.xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Julie and a real cracker of an image...beautifully coloured hun! :) Donna x

coops said...

fantastic card julie.love your backing papers and design and the image is fab and fun :D

xx coops xx

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Julie and your colour combo is beautiful. Love the papers and pretty roses. Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Clairexx

June Nelson said...

Brilliant Julie and a fabby image too, loving it sxxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Julie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Gotta love that fun image, made me smile, cool card,

Liz x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Absolutely stunning & love your fun image!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Grenouille Greetings said...

Delightful, Julie! Love your paper choices, sparkly embellies and cut out letters! I've got a few presents to put under your tree! Hugs, Lesley

Susie Sugar said...

What a fab & fun card so sassy I love it
Hugs Susie xx