My Fab Followers

Monday 25 October 2010

New Ronnie Image and Candy from Crafty Emma

Two things to blog you about tonight both to do with the lovely Emma of Crafty Emma's Store.

Firstly, Emma has another exclusive Ronnie Digital image available in honour of her Dad and all proceeds of which go to the Yorkshire Air Ambulance service.  Here's what Emma has to say about it:

"Firstly the fabulous Sally-Ann of DigiStamp Boutique has very kindly donated an image for me to sell and raise funds for the Yorkshire Air Ambulance in my Dad's memory.

Meet ''Ronnie Says Cheers''....he is available ONLY in my store HERE and priced at £1.50. ALL proceeds will go to the YAA through my Just Giving page."

Sure you will agree - a really good cause.  I hope to be making a card with this little cutie soon!

Secondly, Emma has some fab candy up for grabs!!

 
Over £75 of Making Memories goodies - luverly!!  Check it out here.

Be back tomorrow with my DT card for PFP, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!!

1 comment:

Emma said...

Thanks so much for spreading the word...much appreciated.
Hugs Emma x