My Fab Followers

Thursday 20 September 2018

Foxy Christmas card with Marianne Designs



I've made a few Christmas cards this year using some image sheets from Marianne Design - I love the soft colours of the woodland scenes and I'll be sharing a few over the next few weeks.

The fence is actually from this year's summer beach themed release of dies, s is the sign but I think they work equally as well for winter projects!  Full list of Marianne products below:

Forest Dreams 1 image  Sheet - EWK1262
Pine Needle Embossing Folder - DF3450
Beach Fence die - CR1441
Signpost die - LR0535
Spar Tree die - LR0378
Toadstools - LR0372
Karin's Christmas Song Sentiment  Set - KJ1719
Eline's Winter House Papers- PB7037

We got hit by Storm Ali yesterday and didn't have power for most of the day - luckily came back on around 8pm!!

Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Wow!! This is too beautiful! I love the scene you've created with your die cuts and the earthy feel to this card!