My Fab Followers

Tuesday 18 September 2018

Anything Goes at Passion for Promarkers



Good morning peeps- it's new challenge day at A Passion for Promarkers with s super easy theme of Anything Goes - I'm well into Christmas cards now (although I do have a couple of other cards to sort, including hubby's birthday card!!).  So, I chose this gorgeous image from our sponsor, A Day for Daisies - it's called Painted Mushroom Top and I think it makes a fab Christmas card.


I've used Tim Ranger enamel dots on the main image and also the die cut toadstools - photo below just to see the dimension you get.


I've used a fantastic new folding card die from Marianne Designs - it makes it so easy to have an alternative shaped card  - full list of Marianne products below:

Anja's Folding Card Die - LR0553 - NEW!
Three Small Tree dies - LR0556 - NEW!
Toadstool Dies - LR0372
Snowflake Dies - LR0393


logo.com

Check out the rest of my teamies' fab makes here.

Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Linda Mc Enery said...

I am blown away by this card Julie! The sweetest image, and your design!!! Wow! Wow! Wow! Love all your die cuts and the fantastic effect of the enamel dots on the toadstools!