My Fab Followers

Thursday 2 August 2018

Mo's New Nest for a new nest



I had a couple of cards to make for friends and family who have recently moved house so decided to make two the same at the same time!  Have to say its quite a good way to make cards but reminds me that I have to  start cranking up with the Christmas card production line!!  This image is called New Nest from Mo's Digital Pencil and was so lovely to colour. And the sentiment comes with the image so nice and simple to sort out!!
I also love the Petra's Special Circle Frame but as my image is more Oval in shape I cut the image with the oval from Petra's Special Birds with frame set. I think it works quite well and certainly gives you versatility.  The little stamp and die birdhouse combo are an older  product but new to me and I love that it says home on the stamp!!Full list of  Marianne products and references below:

Marianne Products Used

Oval Frame - LR0351
Petra's Special Circle Large Frame - LR0511
Birdhouse Stamp and Die combo - COL1309
Bud Branches - LR0515
Victorian Vintage Papers - PK9092


No comments: