My Fab Followers

Friday 17 August 2018

Christmas card number two!!

I think I've had this gorgeous Mo image awhile so have shown him some love!  He/She is  called Soon but personally I think it's a bit soon to be expecting snow!!  The papers are from Bo Bunny and they make such a lovely backdrop for this little guy so I fussy cut him/her out - what a great expression!  My full list of Marianne goodies used is below - love the new winter/Christmas sentiments in this new Happy Holidays set!


Marianne Design Products Used

Sentiment - Happy Holidays Stamp Set - CS1009 - NEW!
Snowflake Border Die - LR0486
Fir Tree Border - LR0283
Snowflake Dies - LR0393

I've added some Wink of Stella to the individual snowflakes and a dot of stickles to the centres.


Have a great weekend!

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: