My Fab Followers

Tuesday 17 July 2018

Lili of The Valley Wedding



I made this card a while ago using one of the images from the Lili of the Valley Wedding Art Pad- uncoloured version.  Shame they don't do these anymore, they're so easy to use!  I coloured the image with my Promarkers and then framed it in a favourite Marianne frame - full details below

 I think the papers are from Lemon craft as is the rose badge, the rolled and lace flowers are from stash.

Marianne Goodies used

Lattice Frame Die - LR0483
Flourishes - LR0271
Sentiment from Wedding Sentiments stamp set - CS0999



I also made a matching box with some old Martha Stewart punches - just for a change!


I've not felt like crafting for a while really so I'm hopping into my craft room now to try and get my mojo moving!!

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: