My Fab Followers

Tuesday 19 June 2018

Our Fabulous Holly!



Our Holly was 30 last month - eek- and she has recently started a pop-up market stall with her friend, selling pantry staples and cleaning products that aren't wrapped in plastic.  So you take all your jars, containers and bottles and they refill them for you so you're not adding to the plastic pollution!  
So, I made this card using a load of dies and things I've had in my stash for ages but have barely used!!  Hubby made a few comments!!

The large sentiment is from Lili of The Valley, the Scales are Sizzix, and the small jars stamp, dies and sentiment combos are from PaperTrey Ink - Holly's business is called Goodness and Grain so I altered the sentiment on the small jar below!!  
The little plastic jar above ( not that it reflects their ethos!!) is from Jolee and the paper is from October Afternoon.


That's all for today, folks!

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: