My Fab Followers

Saturday 17 March 2018

Colour Challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenges on Facebook





My card today is for the latest Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge over on Facebook here. and we have a wonderful colour inspiration board for you:

Image may contain: flower and plant

I've made a shadow box using the wonderful Amanita and it's a card for my granddaughter, Violet's 2nd birthday today!  Although our Violet has blonde curls, I have seen this pensive expression on her face so many times that I had to use this little woodland sprite!  And, Violet loves playing with her animals with Grandad, hence this little woodland scene. As you can see, I've coloured the image using the colours in the inspiration board but have added some greenery too.  But that's ok as long as you use a Mo image and show that you've somehow been inspired by the board, come on over and join in the challenge.

I couldn't fit all my animal die-cuts on the front as it made it look a bit crowded but I did add this frog and a red squirrel to the back where I had written our greeting to our little treasure!

A full list of Marianne products used is below the Squirrel.


Shadow Box Die - CR1374
Long Grass Dies Set - CR1335
Grass Patch die - LR0360
Toadstool Die set  -  LR0372
Weeping Willow Tree Die - LR0249
Squirrel/Rabbit Die Set - CR1340
Petra's Frog and Dragonfly set- LR0461
Goose Die set - LR0410
Lamb Die - LR0358
Fawn Die - LR0514
Papers - English Roses - PK9143
- Eline's Baby Pink - PB7050

You have until the end of the month to join in with the Facebook Challenge - hop on over here for more details!

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: