My Fab Followers

Sunday 4 March 2018

Bounty from Mo's Digital Pencil



This little lovely is called Bounty and, you've guessed it, it's a newbie from Mo's Digital Pencil!!  I used a sheet of paper from a Tilda pad and took my colour scheme from that -I do love a bit of blue and white.

I wanted to use this fabulous frame set from Marianne which is firm favourite already but I always print my digital images quite big and it was too big for the smaller dies.  So what I did was used the frame from the largest die to mark out the edges and then hand cut it- have to say really pleased that it worked!  Full list Marianne loveliness below.

Marianne Goodies Used

Lattice Frame - LR0483
Butterflies - LR0356
Love Birds - LR0298
Flower Basket - CR1209

The little sentiment is from Paper Trey Ink and fit perfectly into the teeny tag that comes with the basket!

Got to get cooking now as MIL is in for dinner!!

Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Julie, love the pop of deep blue and sweet image :)
Hugs Kaz xx