My Fab Followers

Wednesday 21 February 2018

Herbs and Leaves Spotlight Marianne Designs



I am such a numpty - I should have posted this a couple of  weeks ago to coincide with a Spotlight Post on the Marianne Inspiration blog here.  Still here it is showcasing lots of the latest products from Marianne Designs.  There's some fabulous makes from the DT too - so do check them out!

Sometimes it is so good to make use of the image sheets with precoloured images- when you don't have time to colour for a start!!


Full list of all NEW Marianne products used below:

 Herbs and Leaves Decoupage sheet – EWK1255
Herbs and Leaves Papers PK9152
Extra Thick Embossing Folder – Apple Blossom - DF3446
Frames, Leaves and Flowers – LR0511
Branches and Leaves – LR0512


That's all for now, but I'm sure I'll have something else to share soon.
Hasn't it been the most glorious day today - full sunshine this morning here, so looking forward to the warmer weather now - not far away!

Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Julie, such a pretty image and I love that gorgeous bow :)
Hugs Kaz xx