My Fab Followers

Thursday 4 January 2018

Paperbabe Angels




Still a little in Christmas mode - these are a few pics of the angels that I made before Christmas using Paperbabe Stamps and MDF Substrates.  I so enjoyed making them and you can have all sorts of different combos for the hair/wings/clothing depending on the stamp choices you make and the substrate base you use.  It takes a little while to understand the bits you need to mask when stamping the mdf but Kim does a brilliant tutorial here to help you.
I coloured them with Prismas and Polychromos and then added frantage for the stars and glitter, and also on the halos!

Just a few pics of the various colours I made them in.


I then sprayed them with acrylic varnish to seal them.

I am quickly going to add them into the latest Paperbabe challenge which is Anything Goes!  And don't forget that the stamps don't have to be used on the substrates - they can be used to make cards or 2D projects!!

All our decorations are down now and safely stored away in the attic!  However, I'm not putting my christmas craft things away as I'm determined to make at least one Christmas card each week this year and also start on my Christmas projects much earlier!!  

Hugs, Juliexx


1 comment:

Chrissie said...

These are just gorgeous Julie xx