My Fab Followers

Sunday 21 January 2018

Marianne Designs January release products




Hello folks - it's my turn to hop on the Marianne Inspiration blog and share my card using mostly some of the gorgeous new Marianne goodies that are in the January 18 release.

It's rather appropriate as I have spent the last few days sorting out my Marianne stuff and cataloguing it so I know what I have!  This includes searching through the internet trying to determine which sets all the loose pieces of design paper I have come from!  I have also purchased some clear insert folders and labeled them with the name and catalogue number of the papers so I can quickly find the details for future posts!!  Sad or what -  hubby certainly thinks so -  but I have enjoyed it and it was long overdue!!
I love these new floral images from the decoupage range, such soft, pretty colours and drawings and so useful when you don't do colouring or don't have time!! 

The hydrangea layering stamps (below) were also made for these images!!

For my little sentiment, I carefully inked just the Love and Kisses from a longer sentiment from the new Wedding Sentiments set - always nice to  use your stash outside of the expected.


And here is a complete list of all the Marianne items I used.  I particularly love the large lace panel in the new release!

Lace panel – LR0507 - NEW
Die from Deluxe Design Folder Set – DF3443 - NEW
Partial Sentiment from Wedding Sentiments set – CS0999 -NEW
Circular Frame and Bow Die – CR1414
Tiny’s Layering Hydrangea Stamps – TC0854
Lavender Die – LR0157
Paper – Sweet Romance PK9153 - NEW
Decoupage – MB0170 - NEW


Today, I intend to carry on crafting and make something!

Enjoy your day!

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: