My Fab Followers

Saturday 6 January 2018

Happy Birthday to You!!




I just love the new piano die from Marianne Designs - it makes such a statement card!  I've teamed it with Marianne papers and also one of their layering stamps - a rose of course!  ( I used Stamping up ink pads).
It's great  because it's dimensional too and you can have the lid of the piano raised held in place by a proper lid- holder upper (technical musical term!).
I also used a Memory Box musical score die and the sentiment is from an old stamp which has a pen nib as part of the design but I just didn't stamp that bit - perfect for a muscial themed card!!

The full list of Marianne Products used is below:

Grand Piano die - LR0501
Tiny's Layering Roses Stamp - TC0855
Nostalgia Paper  Bloc - PK9074


It's supposed to be a lovely clear day here in the Lakes so hubby and I are hoping to a little fell walking - hope it's not too cold!!

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: